Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Why I said what I said to Bryan

I think Bryan’s paper has a lot of problem and that it requires some revising. After reading his essay the first thing that I noticed was that his thesis did not have anything to do with the whole paper. In his thesis he was talking about how death is inevitable and there is no way to stop it, but in his two body paragraph all he talked about was “tone” and “symbolism”. So I explained to him what a thesis is and what it should compose of. I also told him that he needed to add more details in his body paragraphs, because even though he tried to explain the tone and symbolism there were some parts in the body paragraph that are not clear. I think that by fixing his thesis, adding more details, and explaining more of the tone and symbolism of the poem, his paper will pass and have a good grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment