Thursday, March 25, 2010

“How I feel about becoming a Writing Tutor”

I have mixed feelings about becoming a Writing Tutor. I am excited that I would have opportunities to help and learn from the tutees, but at the same time scared because I might give wrong responses and not help the students make their papers better. However, in spite of what I am feeling I can not wait to be able to have my first tutoring session. I am sure that this would be an unforgettable learning experience. I know that it will be a different experience and challenge for each student that I will tutor, but I will do my best and make sure that the writer will accomplish whatever is needed to be done to have a paper that is well written.

1 comment:

  1. Your revised posts to your students were a huge improvement over your first attempt. But I'd like to see you keep working at giving students specific feedback that points to the text and asks leading questions. And always let me know if you have doubts about what you are doing. But so far, you have been doing fine and I think if you keep working at it, you will make a fine tutor!

    ReplyDelete